بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Al-Waqiyah TV: How Should We Respond to Iran’s Anti-Hijab Protests?!
How Should We Respond to Iran’s Anti-Hijab Protests?!
Over the last fortnight, there have been protests across Iran and in other parts of the world in response to the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old Kurdish woman, who was reportedly arrested by Iran’s morality police for not covering her hair properly with the Hijab and subsequently beaten to death while in their custody. In some of the protests women have been burning their hijab and cutting their hair to express their anger and opposition to the rule of the Iranian regime that presents itself as an Islamic model of governance.
So, what do these protests aim to achieve? How Islamic is Iran’s political system? And how as Muslims should we respond to these anti-hijab demonstrations? These are some of the questions we hope to address in this discussion.
Saturday, 05 Rabi-ul Awwal 1444 AH corresponding to 01 October 2022 CE
- Between Cracking Down on Muslims and Intimidating Hindus from them, Modi's Government is Weaving its Upcoming Election Campaign
- The Netherlands Seminar The Governments are Responsible for the Anti-Islamic Politics, Attacks on the Quran
- Burning the Qur’an Requires Moving Armies, Not Statements of Denunciation and Condemnation!
- Answer to Question: Clashes Between Security Forces in Afghanistan and Pakistan on Both Sides of the Durand Line
- What is there in the meeting of Boudin with the Director General of the French Treasury other than More Subordination and Deepening of the Crisis!