بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
While Supporting the Zionist Genocide in Gaza, the Danish Government Wants to Intimidate Muslims from Publicly Supporting Palestine
On 09/11/2023, the public service media outlet, DR, reported that according to an internal letter from Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen to the Minister of Justice, she finds the behavior and expressions of pro-Palestine protesters in Denmark "worrying" and has asked the minister of justice for a report on how the police and the public prosecution are using the existing options for penal action against expressions encouraging or supporting terrorism. This came after an entire week of news articles and Danish politicians from different parties denouncing calls for the military liberation of Palestine, and specifically the term "jihad", as antisemitic and a call for terrorism.
Since its colonialist inception in 1948, the Zionist entity has enjoyed the unwavering and unconditional support of shifting Danish governments. This support for the crimes of the Zionist occupation against the rightful people of the blessed land of Palestine has been reiterated even more staunchly by the current Prime Minister, Mette Frederiksen, who, when asked by a journalist, refused to even express simple human empathy with the civilians of Gaza, and rather criticized the journalist harshly, while describing the ongoing genocide against the civilian population of Gaza as "self defense". The Danish government has since on several occasions continued to express wholehearted support for the unspeakable crimes of the Zionists against the children and women of Gaza.
Unprecedented numbers of Muslim citizens and Danes alike have taken to the streets to protest against the crimes of the Zionist entity against defenseless civilians and the shameless complicity of the Danish government. The same government which now, aided by the pro-Zionist Danish media, want to intimidate protesters from expressing public support for Palestine, and specifically criminalize the call for jihad – i.e. military liberation of Palestine by intervention of the surrounding Muslim armies. A call which has resounded in the streets of Copenhagen at several large gatherings and protests arranged by Hizb ut Tahrir.
In light of the above, we point to the following:
• The Zionist entity of Palestine is a terrorist, illegitimate, colonialist occupation, established and protected by the West and their agent-rulers in the Muslim lands. It was established by ethnic cleansing, mass murder and theft. It has no right to exist and thus cannot have any right to "defend itself".
• The Muslims of Palestine are by all meaningful standards well within their rights to resist the occupation by military action. Rather, it is the duty of the ones capable of removing the criminal Zionist entity completely - namely the Muslim armies in the region - to do so.
• The Zionist genocide against the heroic people of Gaza is perpetrated with the full support of the West, including the Danish government, which is complicit in the killing of every man, woman and child in Gaza.
• The claim that calling for military liberation of Palestine is antisemitic or an expression of support for terrorism is not only baseless, it is an ahistorical, cheap, and evil pretext for criminalizing all the free voices, who refuse to comply with the pro-Zionist, anti-Muslim politics of the Danish State.
• Hizb ut Tahrir in Denmark, as in the rest of the world, will never cease calling for the complete liberation of Palestine and all other occupied Muslim lands through jihad, i.e. military intervention by the Muslim armies, which is the only solution for the issue of occupation and an Islamic obligation. Intimidation and false propaganda will only ever strengthen our resolve in this course.
• The Danish politicians and media who stand against humanity on the side of the Zionist criminals, will forever be recorded in history - in letters of blood- as supporters of genocide and mass murder of innocent children.
Written for the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir by
Media Representative of Hizb ut Tahrir in Denmark