بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Uzbekistan: Hizb ut Tahrir prisoners in the jails of Uzbek tyrants - 2017
Documentary titled: "Who are the Most Ignorant among the Ignorant?!" by the creative production unit in the Russian-speaking areas of the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir. It illustrates the reality of the patient steadfast prisoners of Hizb ut Tahrir in Uzbekistan who have been imprisoned for more than 15 years in the prisons of tyrants because they say 'Allah is my Lord'.
Saturday, 07 Shawwal 1438 AH corresponding to 20 June 2017 CE
- Trump's Support for the Hindu State and his Open Declaration of Hostility against Islam and Muslims Confirms once again the Harm which the Alliance with the US brings to Pakistan
- The Snake of the IMF and the World Bank Wraps Itself around Lebanon’s Neck
- The Misery of Childhood through the Secularisation of the State
- Stabbing Afghan Jihad in the Back, Pakistan’s Rulers Act as Hired Facilitators to Ensure a Permanent US Presence in Afghanistan
- Palestine THE AQSA CRIES OUT TO YOU, O OFFICERS FROM JAKARTA TO RABAT!!!