بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Tests and Afflictions "A Doorway to Success"
Misfortunes and afflictions such as the current COVID-19 pandemic are often viewed in a negative light as bringing nothing but hardship, difficulty or suffering for an individual. However, for the believer, trials and tribulations from Allah should be viewed as a source of Blessing, for they are an opportunity to achieve success in this life and the next. This talk addresses how the believer can turn the experience of misfortune or affliction into something positive for life, including using it as a means to gain closeness to Allah, create positive change in the world and raise our status in Jannah.
Saturday, 09 Ramadhan al-Mubarak AH - 02 May 2020 CE
#FromAffliction2Success #MihnettenKurtuluşa محن_ومنح#
Last modified onSunday, 17 May 2020 14:16
- The Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir Publish a Significant Booklet: Beijing+25: Has the Mask of Gender Equality Fallen?
- Response to Defamation against Hizb ut Tahrir by Alang Ibn Shukrimun and Harakahdaily.net
- Women's Section of the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir Conference Booklet: Beijing +25: Has the Mask of Gender Equality Fallen?
- Wilayah Tunisia: Congratulations on the Occasion of the Blessed Eid Al-Fitr
- A Clarification from the Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir, Eminent Scholar, Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah, About the Confirmation of the Sighting of the Hilal (هلال Crescent) of Shawwal for This Year, 1441 AH, 2020 CE